Louis Vuitton Papillon 26 Damier Ebene DU1013
This Louis Vuitton Papillon was first modelled by Twiggy herself in 1967. Papillon is French for Butterfly and you can see why when you cross the straps of this piece.
Originally designed by Henri Vuitton in 1966, this has been a classic ever since. A beautiful barrel shaped every day bag which will immediately gain notice from admirers.
Yours for €499!
- Overall Condition: Excellent pre-loved condition with minimal signs of use
- Exterior Condition:Excellent pre-loved condition with minimal signs of use
- Interior Condition: Excellent pre-loved condition with minimal signs of use
- Designer: Louis Vuitton
- Material: Damier Ebene coated canvas with brown leather trim
- Includes: Our very own certificate of authenticity
- Date/Authenticity Code: DU1013
- Origin: France
- Production Year: 2003
- Measurements: 10.8" L x 5.3" H x 5.3" W
- Handles: Double flat leather handles
- Handle Drop: 5"
- Closure/Opening: Single zip closure
- Interior Lining: Cross-grain leather lining
- Hardware: Gold tone
All of our items are available to view in our wonderful boutiques, located at 53 Dawson street, Dublin 2 and 35 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2.
You can contact us through Facebook, Instagram or instant messenger through our website. To contact our Dawson Street Boutique directly call 01 612 8080 or to contact our Exchequer Street Boutique directly call 01 430 8180.
You can part exchange your items against anything we have in store. Simply drop them off to one of our city centre boutiques to be authenticated and valued. If you are not based in Dublin you can send us photos via one of our social platforms and we will get back to you with a rough price estimate.
We also offer an installment plan on all items. You can pay a minimum of 30% up front and the balance over a period of 12 weeks. You can now do this through our online store by selecting 'put on lay buy' at the payment section of the checkout. More details available here.
Authenticity is guaranteed by certificate on all of our items. Please note everything we sell is pre-loved and may show some signs of use unless stated as pristine. All of our photos are of the actual product and will show condition clearly