Louis Vuitton Ltd Edition Capucines MM Taurillon Galet (RRP €4050)
How stunning is this Louis Vuitton Limited Edition Capucines MM? Taking its name from the Rue des Capucines in Paris, where Louis Vuitton opened his first store in 1854, the timelessly elegant Capucines bag is a testament to fine leather craftsmanship. Its crafted from Taurillon leather in taupe with a coral and cream stripes around the top. It also features gorgeous details such as a semi-rigid handle secured by jewel-like rings, with a functional shape offering that consists of two spacious compartments. Its distinctive flap can be worn two ways: outside to reveal the Monogram flower, or inside to show the LV initials on the exterior. Save an amazing €1,051 on the current RRP when you purchase it with us. This stunning must-have bag can be yours for €2,999!
- Overall Condition: Excellent pre-loved condition with minimal signs of use
- Exterior Condition: Excellent pre-loved condition with minimal signs of use
- Interior Condition: Excellent pre-loved condition with minimal signs of use
- Designer: Louis Vuitton
- Material: Taurillon Galet leather
- Includes: Our very own certificate of authenticity and Louis Vuitton dust bag
- Origin: France
- Production Year: 2016
- Date/Authenticity Code: MI3106
- Measurements: 14" Length by 5.5" Width by 9" Height
- Closure/Opening: Leather flap with an interior clasped ban hook closure
- Handles: Single rolled leather top handle
- Handle Drop: 5"
- Interior Lining: Pink calfskin leather
- Interior Pockets: One open pocket and a zipped compartment in the middle
- Hardware: Silver tone
All of our items are available to view in our wonderful boutiques, located at 53 Dawson street, Dublin 2 and 35 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2.
You can contact us through Facebook, Instagram or instant messenger through our website. To contact our Dawson Street Boutique directly call 01 612 8080 or to contact our Exchequer Street Boutique directly call 01 430 8180.
You can part exchange your items against anything we have in store. Simply drop them off to one of our city centre boutiques to be authenticated and valued. If you are not based in Dublin you can send us photos via one of our social platforms and we will get back to you with a rough price estimate.
We also offer an installment plan on all items. You can pay a minimum of 30% up front and the balance over a period of 12 weeks. You can now do this through our online store by selecting 'put on lay buy' at the payment section of the checkout. More details available here.
Authenticity is guaranteed by certificate on all of our items. Please note everything we sell is pre-loved and may show some signs of use unless stated as pristine. All of our photos are of the actual product and will show condition clearly.