Hermes Kelly 35 Sellier Rouge H 1996 Gold
Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
The amazing Hermes Kelly makes its appearance at Ireland's premier Designer Resale store. Where else would it go?
Meet our wonderful Hermes Kelly 35. Crafted from Rouge Sellier leather and gold tone hardware. This colour has since been discontinued which makes this Kelly extra special and unique. An incredible 23 years old, and aging beautifully! Shes showing some signs of use as shown in photos but she definitely has a lot more love to give her next lucky owner. Yours for €7,999!
Don't forget you can also trade your designer pieces against the value of this beautiful Hermes Kelly or you can 'Put it on Lay-Buy' and pay it off in installments!
- Overall Condition: Gently used
- Exterior Condition: Good pre-loved condition with some scratches to the leather at the front & back and scuffing to the bottom corners (as shown in photos)
- Interior Condition: Very good pre-loved condition with some minor scratches
- Designer: Hermes
- Material: Rouge H Box Leather
- Includes: Our very own certificate of authenticity, dust bag, lock, keys and clochette
- Origin: France
- Production Year: 1996
- Date/Authenticity Code: 'Z' in a square
- Measurements: 10" Height by 14" Length by 5" Width
- Interior Pockets: One zipped pocket and two open pockets
- Handles: One flat leather top handle and one flat leather removable long strap
- Handle Drop: 4" top handle and 17.5" long strap
- Closure/Opening: Flap over top with the iconic turn lock closure
- Interior Lining: Chevre goatskin leather
- Hardware: Gold tone
All of our items are available to view in our wonderful boutiques, located at 53 Dawson street, Dublin 2 and 35 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2.
You can contact us through Facebook, Instagram or instant messenger through our website. To contact our Dawson Street Boutique directly call 01 612 8080 or to contact our Exchequer Street Boutique directly call 01 430 8180.
You can part exchange your items against anything we have in store. Simply drop them off to one of our city centre boutiques to be authenticated and valued. If you are not based in Dublin you can send us photos via one of our social platforms and we will get back to you with a rough price estimate.
We also offer an installment plan on all items. You can pay a minimum of 30% up front and the balance over a period of 12 weeks. You can now do this through our online store by selecting 'put on lay buy' at the payment section of the checkout. More details available here.
Authenticity is guaranteed by certificate on all of our items. Please note everything we sell is pre-loved and may show some signs of use unless stated as pristine. All of our photos are of the actual product and will show condition clearly