Hermes Birkin H Orange 35cm Togo Leather With Palladium Hardware (2010)
Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This Hermes Birkin H Orange 35cm Togo Leather With Palladium Hardware (2010) is quite simply the single most iconic Birkin, noting it's traditional Hermes H Orange colour. So amazingly difficult to get, hence it sells well in excess of Hermes "Boutique" pricing.
In excellent condition throughout and comes with all accessories, rain jacket, dust bag and box with pillow. The plastic protectors are still in place on the turnlock and belt clasps.
- Overall Condition: Excellent pre-loved condition with minor signs of use
- Exterior Condition: Excellent pre-loved condition with some minor signs of use to base
- Interior Condition: Excellent pre loved condition with no signs of use
- Designer: Hermes
- Material: orange H Togo Leather
- Includes: Entrupy financially guaranteed certificate of authenticity and dust bag, rain jacket, box with pillow and clochette with keys.
- Measurements: 35x28x18cm (14"x11"x7")
- Date/Authenticity Code: N in square
- Origin: France
- Production Year: 2010
- Exterior Pockets: N/A
- Interior Pockets: One zipped pocket, one slip pocket
- Handles: Double rolled leather top handles
- Closure/Opening: Flap over closed with buckle and turnlock
- Interior Lining: Chevre Goatskin Lining
- Hardware: Palladium
All of our items are available to view in our wonderful boutique, located at 35 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2. (beside the Old Stand Pub)
You can contact us through Facebook, Instagram or instant messenger through our website. To contact our Exchequer Street Boutique directly call 01 430 8180 or 01 612 8080.
You can part exchange your items against anything we have in store. Simply drop them off to one of our city centre boutiques to be authenticated and valued. If you are not based in Dublin you can send us photos via one of our social platforms and we will get back to you with a rough price estimate.
We also offer a Lay Buy plan on all items. You can pay a minimum of 30% up front and the balance over a period of 12 weeks. You can now do this through our online store by selecting 'put on lay buy' at the payment section of the checkout.
Authenticity is guaranteed by certificate on all of our items. Please note everything we sell is pre-loved and may show some signs of use unless stated as pristine. All of our photos are of the actual product and will show condition clearly.