Hermes Birkin 35 Bag Chartreuse Togo Silver Hardware 2008
The Hermès Birkin is quite simply one of, if not the most sought after handbags ever created. With waiting lists as long as 3 years at times and that is only if you are accepted to the waiting list by Hermes. The price of the birkin since launch has risen by a whopping 500% making it a more invest-able "commodity" than silver or gold. When you buy through us, you get a certified guarantee of authenticity, circumvent the waiting list and are safe in the knowledge that we will guarantee to buy this piece back from you, should you ever decide to.
The Birkin is named after the fabulous Jane Birkin, amd was created especially for her as she had explained to Jean-Louis Dumas (CEO Hermes) that she struggled to locate the "perfect" handbag.
You now have the chance to purchase this Hermès Birkin 35 from us here at Designer Exchange. And we are delighted to stock it. The exterior is crafted from Chartreuse togo leather and silver tone hardware. The interior is lined in chevre/goatskin leather. Don't delay on this piece. And please note, you can reduce the price you pay by trading your own designer handbags against the cost. We have a saying here in Designer Exchange, the the trick is not to own all the bags in the world, the trick is to play with all of them. Keep trading and keep enjoying!
- Overall Condition: Excellent pre-loved condition with some signs of use
- Exterior Condition: Excellent pre-loved condition with minor signs of use to the corners
- Interior Condition: Excellent pre-loved condition with minimal signs of use
- Designer: Hermes
- Material: Togo leather
- Includes: Our very own certificate of authenticity, Hermes dust bag, rain coat, clochette, lock and keys
- Origin: France
- Production Year: 2008
- Date/Authenticity Code: 'L' in a square
- Measurements: 13.5" L x 10" H x 7" W
- Interior Pockets: One zip pocket and one slip pocket
- Handles: Double rolled leather top handles
- Handle Drop: 5"
- Closure/Opening: Leather draw strap closure with a rotating clasp
- Interior Lining: Chevre/goatskin
- Hardware: Silver tone
All of our items are available to view in our wonderful store, located at 53 Dawson street, Dublin 2 or in our newest store at 35 Exchequer St Dublin 2, a stones throw from Brown Thomas.
We also invite installments on this piece where you can pay 30% upfront and the balance over 12 weeks. (Please contact the store directly for this option either by phone on 01 6128080, internationally on 35316128080 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Part exchange is also encouraged. (Please contact the store directly for this option either by phone on 01 6128080, internationally on 35316128080 or by email at email@example.com)
Authenticity is guaranteed by certificate on all of our items.
Due to the high value of this item, we advise checking the import duty that will apply should you order this from outside the EU. We will only complete delivery of this piece after payment has cleared all of our stringent security checks.
Returns are limited to 7 days after purchase on this item.