Hermes JPG Shoulder Birkin 42cm Black Clemence Leather Palladium Hardware 2005
This Hermes Birkin JPG 42cm in Clemence Leather from 2005 has landed.
The ultimate in dream bags and remodelled by John Paul Gaultier to allow the user carry it on the shoulder. All of the historic and expert craft is a joy to examine. The fantastic palladium hardware stands out, while nonchalantly resting on supple yet firm clemence leather. A fully goat leather lined interior completes this wonderful piece.
Lusted after by many, the JPG can be more difficult to purchase than the mainline Birkin. At €5,999 you are making a very sensible investment. An investment you can carry and enjoy.
- Overall Condition: Gently used
- Exterior Condition: Good pre loved condition with some signs of use to the corners and piping as shown in photos. There is also some splitting to the leather on the clochette (see photos)
- Interior Condition: Good pre loved condition with some minor signs of use
- Designer: Hermes
- Material: Black Clemence leather
- Includes: Our very own certificate of authenticity, Hermes dust bag, rain coat, lock, two keys and clochette
- Origin: France
- Production Year: 2005
- Date/Authenticity Code: I in a square signifies 2005
- Measurements: 16.75" L x 8.5" W x 8" H
- Interior Pockets: None
- Handles: Double rolled leather handles
- Handle Drop: 7"
- Closure/Opening: Flap top with leather draw strap closure with rotating clasp and lock
- Interior Lining: Black goat leather lining
- Hardware: Palladium hardware
All of our items are available to view in our wonderful boutique, located at 35 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2. (beside the Old Stand Pub)
You can contact us through Facebook, Instagram or instant messenger through our website. To contact our Exchequer Street Boutique directly call 01 430 8180 or 01 612 8080.
You can part exchange your items against anything we have in store. Simply drop them off to one of our city centre boutiques to be authenticated and valued. If you are not based in Dublin you can send us photos via one of our social platforms and we will get back to you with a rough price estimate.
We also offer a Lay Buy plan on all items. You can pay a minimum of 30% up front and the balance over a period of 12 weeks. You can now do this through our online store by selecting 'put on lay buy' at the payment section of the checkout. More details available here.
Authenticity is guaranteed by certificate on all of our items. Please note everything we sell is pre-loved and may show some signs of use unless stated as pristine. All of our photos are of the actual product and will show condition clearly.