Gucci Dionysus GG Supreme Mini Bag Red Lining RRP €1490
Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Make a great saving on current RRP on the iconic Gucci Dionysus. This particular one is in the small size and features GG Supreme canvas and red suede.
- Exterior Condition: Next to new condition
- Designer: Gucci
- Material: GG Supreme canvas and suede
- Includes: Our very own certificate of authenticity, Gucci dust bag and box
- Origin: Italy
- Date/Authenticity Code: 421970 204991
- Measurements: 16cm Height by 20cm Length by 6cm Width
- Exterior Pockets: NA
- Interior Pockets: Flap over flat pocket
- Handles: Chain handle that can be doubled up for the shoulder or worn singular for cross body
- Handle Drop: 32cm double chain and 57cm sngle chain
- Closure/Opening: Flap over clip closure
- Interior Lining: Red suede
- Hardware: Antiqued silver tone
All of our items are available to view in our wonderful boutique, located at 35 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2. (beside the Old Stand Pub)
You can contact us through Facebook, Instagram or instant messenger through our website. To contact our Exchequer Street Boutique directly call 01 430 8180 or 01 612 8080.
To sell your items get in touch with us via email, phone call or through one of our social media platforms. You can now sell from the comfort of your own home. We will send DPD couriers to collect from you. More details here.
We also offer a Lay Buy plan on all items. You can pay a minimum of 30% up front and the balance over a period of 3 months. You can now do this through our online store by selecting 'put on lay buy' at the payment section of the checkout. More details available here.
Authenticity is guaranteed by certificate on all of our items. Please note everything we sell is pre-loved and may show some signs of use unless stated as pristine. All of our photos are of the actual product and will show condition clearly
Please note while every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the colours depicted in our image, some very minor differences may sometimes show due to lighting and monitor resolution.