Marc Jacobs Recruit Standard Wallet Navy
This Marc Jacobs Recruit Navy Wallet has all the compartments you need to store your essentials when your travelling. This popular design from Marc Jacobs features gorgeous navy leather and gold tone hardware.
Yours for €119!
- Overall Condition: Very good pre-loved condition with minimal signs of use
- Exterior Condition: Very good pre-loved condition with minimal signs of use
- Interior Condition: Very good pre-loved condition with minimal signs of use
- Designer: Marc Jacobs
- Material: Navy leather
- Includes: Our very own certificate of authenticity
- Measurements: 4" Height by 8" Length by 1" Width
- Interior Pockets: Two large open pockets, twelve card slots and one central zipped coin pocket
- Exterior Pockets: One open pocket to the front
- Closure/Opening: Zipoed around closure
- Interior Lining: Leather
- Hardware: Gold tone
All of our items are available to view in our wonderful boutiques, located at 53 Dawson street, Dublin 2 and 35 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2.
You can contact us through Facebook, Instagram or instant messenger through our website. To contact our Dawson Street Boutique directly call 01 612 8080 or to contact our Exchequer Street Boutique directly call 01 430 8180.
You can part exchange your items against anything we have in store. Simply drop them off to one of our city centre boutiques to be authenticated and valued. If you are not based in Dublin you can send us photos via one of our social platforms and we will get back to you with a rough price estimate.
We also offer an installment plan on all items. You can pay a minimum of 30% up front and the balance over a period of 12 weeks. You can now do this through our online store by selecting 'put on lay buy' at the payment section of the checkout. More details available here.
Authenticity is guaranteed by certificate on all of our items. Please note everything we sell is pre-loved and may show some signs of use unless stated as pristine. All of our photos are of the actual product and will show condition clearly.